Warm, secure, organised and compliant
STERIS's Amsco Warming Cabinets are designed to be more than just blanket warmers; they also store and warm sterile intravenous fluids (IV fluids) and surgical irrigation solutions, as well as other linens, to programmed digital temperature settings for patient applications.
Designed with you in mind
All of our warming cabinets (blanket warmers) are engineered to provide:
• Instant confirmation of temperature for each compartment with LED readouts
• Superior durable materials to withstand many years of use
• Flexible organisation and storage with integral adjustable shelves
• Reliable heating with uniform and efficient heat transfer
• Increased productivity with a glass door option that gives visual access to supplies
In the UK, STERIS Warming Cabinets are distributed and supported by Eschmann.
• Pre-set digital, locking temperature control enables users to match and comply with solution and blanket tem
• Locking doors provide digital security for your supplies.
• Flexible, adaptable shelving moves with your inventory level and varied sized items.
• On single compartment models, the keypad is integrated into the control panel.
Added features to advance patient care and compliance
We designed our premium warming cabinets to take the worry out of providing warm supplies. STERIS's new Amsco Warming Cabinets have enhanced features to help with matters of compliance including:
• Electronic keyless and mechanical key door locks for security
• Temperature lock-out for consistency and control
• Celsius and Fahrenheit selection for convenience and accuracy
• Digital data recording with an easy-access USB connection for data management
• IV fluid, irrigation solution and blanket warming for the ultimate in compliance
Warming Cabinets are available in:
• Standard model or premium feature configurations
• Single- or dual-compartment models
• Glass or solid doors
• 18" (457 mm) or 24" (610 mm) depths
• Mobile- or fixed-base
• Freestanding or recessed installations
Simply complete your details in the form shown and one of our experienced advisers will contact you as soon as they possibly can to help you with your questions.